How Your weight loss and Fitness Goals Can Be EASIER to achieve

(and HOW you can START TODAY!)

Let's face it, there are dozens of great weight loss and fitness programs that will work - IF you stick to them. The problem is that for some unconscious reason, most people don't. . . .

What is  consistently missing in most weight loss programs is a methodology that addresses ALL the ways your OWN MIND can sabotage your diet and exercise plans. What is missing are mind power techniques.

On-DEMAND

Hypnosis for weight loss Can Help you:

  • Get and stay motivated
  • Change habits more easily
  • Stop emotional eating
  • Stick to your diet
  • WANT to exercise
  • Discover the root cause(s) of weight problems and help you solve them
  • Change food preferences and stop cravings for junk food
  • Improve self-esteem and confidence
  • Stop self-sabotage
  • Feel more energetic and more vibrant

If you have struggled to lose weight and KEEP it off, you probably already KNOW the tricks your mind can play . . . 

You UNDERSTAND the value of will-power, habit control, a positive body image  and motivation -- regardless of what diet or exercise program you are on.  

That is because only about 10% of what people do is conscious. The other 90% of our lives are governed by unconscious impulses, associations, beliefs, feelings, preferences and "programming" that are not addressed with ordinary diet,  exercise, and weight loss programs.

With the power of your mind working for you, weight loss can be quicker, easier and more affordable!

Thin, Fit Fabulous You is a hypnosis for weight loss program that can help you succeed where diets and exercise can't --

in your mind!


"I went from a size 12 to a size 6 and am told daily that I look much younger than my age. I have a confident self-image and positive mind-set that supports good habits and techniques that I learned from Mandy and her program. Start today and make up your Mind to Succeed!" -- Jeannette Kraar, Palm Bay , FL


"I lost 104 lbs and 69.75 inches in 9 months after taking Mandy's course."

Jeyla Kimball, Hollywood, FL.


"I am a thirty-five-year veteran of the scale wars, and this is the only online weight loss program I know of that addresses ALL the issues of weight management.

Working through the program has given me new insights into the root causes of my weight issues and new tools to deal with them.

Whether you have suffered with eating disorders your whole life or you just want to speed up your metabolism and take off a few extra pounds, this program can really really help you!" -- Angela Kelsey


"When I heard Mandy was doing a weight loss program I was beyond thrilled. I immediately signed up. The program has to be one of the best things I have ever done for myself . . . 

I was able to identify the root cause of my body image issues and work on getting over those. I learned fabulous techniques using NLP to be able to walk past foods and to get up and exercise.

I can't stress enough how this program will change your life. Thanks Mandy for an amazing experience!!" - Maya Barbery, Falls Church, VA



"I went from a size 12 to a size 6 and am told daily that I look much younger than my age."

Jeannette Kraar, Consultant, Palm Bay, FL


"I lost 104 lbs and 69.75 inches in 9 months after taking Mandy’s program." Jeyla Kimball, Hollywood, FL


"I am a thirty-five-year veteran of the scale wars, and this is the only online weight loss program I know of that addresses ALL the issues of weight management. .

Whether you have suffered with eating disorders your whole life or you just want to speed up your metabolism and take off a few extra pounds, this program can really really help you!"

Angela Kelsey, Miami, Fl


"The program has to be one of the best things I have ever done for myself . . ..  I was able to identify the root cause of my body image issues and work on getting over those.

I learned fabulous techniques using NLP to be able to walk past foods and to get up and exercise. I have many new techniques in my arsenal to be able to get past cravings, to get past temptation and to be able to lose the weight in a natural manner without feeling deprived. …. I have repeatedly used that trick to make healthier choices. I can’t stress enough how this [program] will change your life. Thanks Mandy for an amazing experience!" Maya Barbery, Falls Church, VA


"Mandy offers an intelligent, yet caring approach to helping people. Her programs are excellent . . . "   Jill Beach, National Director of Media Relations
VITAS Healthcare Corporation


"I lost 104 lbs and 69.75 inches in 9 months after taking Mandy’s program." Jeyla Kimball, Hollywood, FL